The TBA is governed by a Board of twelve Trustees in accordance with the TBA's Articles of Association.
- Annual General Meeting 2023 - proposed new clause to Articles of Association
- Formal Notice of Meeting - AGM 2023
- TBA Annual General Meeting 2023 - Full Agenda
- Proxy Form 2023 (updated)
- Minutes of the TBA Annual General Meeting 2022
The Annual General Meeting usually takes place in July each year and deals with official matters of business in accordance with the Articles of Association. The meeting includes an address from the Chairman reviewing the year’s activity and the publication of the Association’s annual report. Matters reserved for the Chief Executive include formal processes such as the announcement of any appointments of trustees and any items relating to membership which require approval by voting process.
Keynote speakers are usually invited to close general meetings with talks on issues affecting the industry. Previous speakers include; Kim Bailey, Chris McGrath (Thoroughbred Daily News), Brian Kavanagh (Horse Racing Ireland), Simon Waterfield (Defra), Dr Richard Newton (Animal Health Trust).