The TBA fights for fair taxation for the breeding industry and our active committee of experts works proactively with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
We also understand how TAX can be confusing and how opportunities can easily be missed so we do all we can to help our members. The TBA is also the authority on contracts across the industry and works proactively with lawyers and industry authorities to ensure we provide up to date material and support for our members.
All members receive:
- A FREE online comprehensive and authoritative bloodstock taxation guide which has been agreed with HMRC and which is regularly updated in line with changes in legislation.
- A FREE hotline on tax and VAT matters for an initial consultation with our retained experts
- A FREE hotline on legal matters providing initial advice and consultation
- FREE legal contracts – boarding stud agreements; employment contracts and discounted nomination agreements (TBA Standard Terms Nomination Agreements (£1.50 plus VAT)).
- Downloadable details on Standard Nomination Terms and Nomination Agreement Licenses.