For 18 - 35 year olds with an interest in learning more about the bloodstock industry.
(Applies to new UK-based members only)
An exciting new membership tier, the benefits of which have been specifically tailored for anyone starting out in the racing and breeding industry, aged between 18 and 35. This membership provides the ideal stepping stone between membership of the Next Generation Club and full membership to the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association.
- Free monthly copy of Thoroughbred Owner & Breeder magazine (valued at £59.40)
- Free copy of the annual Thoroughbred Stallion Guide (valued at £25)
- Extensive reference library, open daily
- Access to Members Area on the TBA website
- Discounted price for the 3 day Stud Farming Course
- Discounted price for Regional Meetings
- Seminars on topics such as yearling prep, nutrition, breeding and business
- Stallion Parades
- Regular mailings keeping Members updated on industry events
Membership cost - £50
To join simply complete this form and send the appropriate payment to the TBA office.