TATTERSALLS LTD CHELTENHAM TIPPING COMPETITION 2013
Welcome to this years competition.
The rules are the same as in previous years, namely:
1. Entry fee of £25.
2. Cheques, made payable to ‘Tattersalls Ltd’ and should be sent to me at the following address:
Cash - Always accepted.
Credit Card – We can now accept credit card payments please call me with your card details.( A surcharge of 50p per payment will be added to cover bank costs)
Please ensure all entry fees are paid before the 1st Race on Tuesday 12th March 2012
3. One selection for every race each day, one of which is the ‘nap’. Calculated according to starting price, you will have £1 on each selection apart from the nap, which will have £2 riding on it. So losers in all 6 races (including a nap) on any given day will give you a running total of minus £7, while a winning selection at 2-1 will get you plus £2 or (if it is your nap) plus £4.
4. All entry money will be returned to entrants in prize money apart from a small administration fee to cover fax costs. £20 worth of each entry will go into the main prize pool and the other £5 goes towards a separate pool for the entrant selecting most winners over the three days. In the event of a tie in the most winners section placed horses will be taken into account.
5. Please let us have your selections as early as possible, and please include the racecard number on each of the 4 days - ideally by noon. Once you have submitted your day 1 selections it is your responsibility to remember to make selections for the next 3 days - if you fail to do so by first race time you will be given losers throughout that particular day.
6. Our preferred methods of receiving entries are (in order):
a) By fax on 01638 617602
b) By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) By phone on 01638 665931
7. Any selections that are non-runners can only be changed up to the time of the first race. If a non-runner is selected the entrant will be given the favourite as their selection. If there are joint favourites the selection will be given as the lowest racecard number. This way everyone has a runner in every race.
8. The more entrants the better, so if you have any friends or family that want to enter they are welcome to do so, providing you get a cheque off them first!
I look forward to receiving your selections on Tuesday morning. Lump on!